Sunday, May 8, 2011

Facebook quality is pathetic!

I just wanted to share with you guys what I mean when I say facebook has nothing on the photos that will be on your cd. When you upload an image to facebook, Not only do they resize it, BUT they also upload in the lowest quality possible. Here is a sample of what I mean, On the left is the image I downloaded from facebook, as you can tell its grainy and not as clear as the original image I tried to load.  click on the image to make it bigger so you can see the difference, Also facebook, adjusts your lighting too, My image on the left looks blown out. AHHH!! 



Sorry guys had to vent! <3 Have a wonderful mothers day!

3 comments:

  1. SO TRUE! Even when you upload "high resolution" which supposedly takes 10 times longer...btw it doesn't...it still looks like hot garbage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ugh I know how you feel! I cant stand the way fb compresses pictures! It does help to make a specific web edit for FB though. Do you do that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just breathe and put a disclaimer for uninformed and acknowledgeable clients that may see your FB before seeing your website and not know the difference... Most uninformed simply don't know... meanwhile post more regular blogs girl cause I love em.

    ReplyDelete