Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Camp Tree of Life: Petting Zoo




           So I have my little cousin for her spring break, So I am trying to keep busy, I decided to go to a petting zoo down the road from my house; Camp Tree Of Life:  We had a blast, It took a bit for my son to get use to the animals but once he did he was running everywhere. I say for a small 20 bucks you get to do a lot! There were such a variety of animals,


All the animals were very friendly. And the staff was EXTREMELY friendly.




this big guy was just the sweetest thing ;)
My daughter was looking at the camel like what in the world is that?! lol


I thought this picture was soo cute, The horses were loving on each other (:

She was NOT happy ;) But the horse was interested in her!

 Just couldn't choose between black & white & color ;)

&& we ended the tour with the train ride.


All in all this was the BEST experience ever. Definitely will be visiting it again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment